• 2008 – 2010 (HND) ARTISTIC ENAMEL (GLASS ON METAL), LLOTJÀ SCHOOL OF ART, BARCELONA
• 2008 DIPLOMA BEREBER JEWELLERY MASSANA OFF, MASSANA SCHOOL OF ART, BARCELONA
• 2008 DIPLOMA CONTEMPORARY JEWELLERY MASSANA OFF, MASSANA, BARCELONA
• 2004 – 2007 (HND) DESING JEWELLERY, ZARAGOZA SCHOOL OF ART
• 2002 – 2004 ZARAGOZA SCHOOL OF ART
• 2009 BECA LEONARDO (Limoges, France) -THE GILBERT COUPLE-
In October 2009 I obtained a Leonardo scholarship from The Llotjá School of Arts to work in Limoges. This Beca allowed me to learn from Gilbert Couple, one of the most important enamelists now, and I learned how they do their enamels.
• 2009 BECA LEONARDO (Limoges, France) – OLIVER JULIA-
I also had a masterclass from Oliver Julia about “dinanderie”, copperware in english. I learnd how to work metals with that technic giveing them the shape I need.
• 2003 – 2004 INTERNATIONAL ART PROGRAMME (Urbino, Italy)
The Zaragoza School of Art put me forward for the International Art Programme which allowed me to travel to Italy in order to develop my technical skills.
• I have been a freelance Jeweller since 2011. My work was more orders from costumers than desings in my first year. Then I started to develope my desings finally creating my first collection at the end of last summer on 2012. I create a contemporary jewellery with old and new materials all mixed with a fresh punk/mistycal/mexican spirit.
• I have been a contributor for the electronic magazine, The Tie Lies, which discusses the latest art, fashion and music. I began writing on this magazine early in 2011, since The Tie Lies proyect began. And It is still an ongoing project and to date we have published six issues. This magazine
serves as a platform for upcoming artists to exhibit their work. Therefore my role in this project is to write about what is trendy in music and jewellery for me.